Job Openings » Audit Associate
Audit Associateby Paul Wan & Co.
Audit And Assurance
Who we are looking forThe job will entail monitoring audit assignments and performing all aspects of planning and executing risk-based financial and operational audits. The successful candidate can also look forward to other challenges including initial public offerings (IPO) related work, due diligence and special investigation work. Good understanding of compliance and risk management. Carrying out of audit documentations. Organising audit results and highlight points for attention. Analyse internal control system of companies. Coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competence.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across our large and exciting client base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered; entrepreneurial and family-owned; early stage and fast growth across technology, life sciences and cleantech; and world-leading public, educational and not for profit organisations. With a varied portfolio, you’ll be able to gain experience and insight across these, as well as attend our local client events ranging from formal and technical seminars and dinners through to more relaxed, social networking.
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
About the roleThe role would incorporate; ·
- You will be assessed under a 6-month probationary period.
- If eligible, the firm would invest in your development. This would mean the firm will sponsoring all training costs based on a qualification of your choice, and providing mentorship/advice and support.
audit services to a portfolio of diversified clients comprising public
listed companies, MNCs and local conglomerates.
- Perform on-site fieldwork and testing.
- Perform analytical review of audit work.
- Organise audit results and highlight points for attention.
- Analyse internal control system of audited companies identify and recommend best practices for effectual and practical internal controls.
- You could sit a selection of professional accounting exams and leave with a competitive CV to fast track you into any finance/accounting related position.
What you’ll gainUpon completion, qualified accountants can expect a broader scope, unparalleled opportunities in the business world. By experiencing life inside one of Singapore’s top 12 audit firms, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills. Nothing can beat on-the-job experience for developing your skills – and you’ll get plenty of it, both within the firm and on-site with clients – but we’ll also steer you in the direction of appropriate training courses to develop you further.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.